We love our apartment location in The Oakland Temescal neighborhood. It’s been hailed as the West Coast’s Williamsburg. From vintage wares to Korean barbecue or stiff drinks, Temescal offers a little something for everyone. We have quirk in abundance in this Oakland destination.
Have it all
A classic Oakland neighborhood with a true makers’ spirit.
BISTROS, BAKERIES, & BREWERIES
In an area known for its food scene, you’ll find no shortage of culinary options in this Temescal neighborhood. From standbys like Bakesale Betty’s to up-and-comers like the Rose’s Taproom, you’ll find something for every craving and every occasion.
UP AND WITH A TWIST
Whatever your preference, the local watering holes have something for everyone. You can go decidedly upscale or authentically old school, all in the space of a few blocks from your Temescal apartment.
A great neighborhood needs great parks. Oakland favorites include Temescal Regional Recreation Area which provide welcome green space with ample opportunity for jogging, dog walking, or just some simple R&R.
- Discounted AC Transit Passes available to all residents. Find their schedule here.
- 1.1 Mile to MacArthur Bart. Plan your trip here.
- 1 Mile to Rockridge Bart. Plan your trip here.
- Shuttles: Google, Square, Twitter, UCSF
- 5 Public EV Charging Stations within 1 Mile.
- EV Charing available on site (Coming April 2021)
- 6 GetAround car rental hubs within 1.5 miles.
- 1 Block from the nearest BayWheels station